Holy Family School of Quezon City, Inc. provides transformative Catholic basic education characterized by academic excellence and imbued with Gospel values geared towards producing women servant leaders in the 21st century.
As a Center of Education of the Siervas de San Jose, we commit ourselves to provide an integral education- founded in the Gospel values- in accordance with the example and teaching of Jesus, the Worker in Nazareth, with Mary and Joseph.
In pursuing this mission, all school programs, activities, policies and regulations shall:
- value the dignity and giftedness of oneself and others;
- uphold gospel values alongside with academic excellence;
- enhance personal and professional development of skills, knowledge and competencies necessary for the 21st century;
- develop social and ecological awareness and commitment and the sense of solidarity with the socially challenged sectors in the world of work, especially women and youth at risk;
- promote the value of “leading to serve” at all levels of the school operation; and
- strengthen family solidarity and Filipino spirit towards nation building and world peace, and collaborate in the “healing of Mother Earth”, having the Holy Family as Model.